Auto Center Service Advisors work with customers to determine their vehicle needs and services requested; verifying warranty coverage; developing estimates; creating repair orders and maintaining excellent customer rapport. Customer courtesy is essential to this position.
Auto Service Center hours are 7am ? 6pm Monday through Saturday and 8am - 6pm on Sunday, except Fargo, ND is open 12pm ? 6pm on Sundays.
Auto Center Service Advisors are responsible for:
* Greeting and assisting all customers on the front line of the business.
* Serving as a contact between service technicians and our customers.
* Developing service estimates for necessary work needed on customers' vehicles.
* Scheduling customer appointments while maximizing our service technicians' schedules.
* Accurately completing all customer work orders and inspections of vehicles.
* Communicating any additional vehicle/safety problems to the customer.
* Establishing a working knowledge of automotive repairs.
* Be able and willing to complete some automotive maintenance/repairs to assist the technicians.
* Always making sure safety is a priority.
Job Requirements for this position are:
* Possess a valid driver's license.
* Have good organization skills.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
* Be familiar with basic computer functions.
* Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
* Desire to work with the public.
* Must be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated.
* Must be available to work a rotating schedule including every other weekend and occasional holidays.
* Prior experience in an auto service repair facility is preferred; however, training will be provided.
* ASE Certification is preferred but not required
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do work ethic and have a desire to progress in your career in the automotive service industry, please apply today!
Enjoy Great Benefits, Unlimited Earning Potential Incentive Programs and Growth Opportunities
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.